More compact, lighter and more efficient than competitor products, Benevelli electric transaxles are ideal for use in municipalities, industry and agriculture.
A line of axles that offers you more:
- Extensive modularity
- 95% transaxle efficiency and 94% maximum motor efficiency
- 70% lighter than the competition
- Electric powertrain
- Ground gears for minimum noise
- Ratio up to 56:1
- Static load up to 1600 kg (3500 lbs)
Two series are available to meet your requirements. Series TX1 and TX2 offer the most complete, scalable drivetrain system for electric vehicles.
- Various standard mounting possibilities tilting on a Z axis from 0 to 180°
- Come with various types of wheel hub or with mechanical-hydraulic drum brakes
- All models are also available with mechanical locking differential
- The modular design allows for configuration in more than 1000 track widths
- Welding operations performed by robotic systems certified ISO 15614:2012
Find out about the CNX series which offers a range of complementary products to Benevelli axles. Contact your representative for more information.