These superior-quality chains are designed to withstand the shocks and vibrations generated by machinery used in agriculture, construction and the industrial sector.
The CNX chains give you more:
- 20 % more resistant to wear than the competition
- 30 % more fatigue-resistant (superior-quality steel)
- Quieter than the competition
- Superior quality at an affordable price
- Good corrosion resistance
Ideal for various applications:
- Agriculture: tractors, spreaders, etc.
- Construction: excavators, loaders, lift trucks, cranes, etc.
- Industrial: packing machines, lift trucks, etc.
The CNX chains are available in standard format or heavy duty for more demanding applications.
Many other type of roller chains are also available :
- Single/double pitch roller chain
- Double pitch conveyor chain
- O-ring roller chain
- Double/triple roller chain
The CNX line offers a variety of sizes, ranging from #25 to #120, and meet all ISO 606/ASME/ANSI B29.1 standards.
For more details on CNX roller chains, click on the PDF that follows.
The pintle chains are a quality product suitable for a wide range of applications such as salt, sand and fertilizer spreaders; conveyors; trailers with a moving bottom; power systems and spray boxes.
High quality chains:
- More resistant to wear
- Better traction than the competition
- Good resistance in abrasive environments
- Designed to avoid corrosion problems
- Better resistance to fatigue and longer life
In addition to the pintle chain, Canimex also offers a wide range of fasteners:
- Pintle chain with flat bar
- Pintle chain with attachment
For more details on Canimex pintle chain, click here.